Monday, October 26, 2009

I know the weather turned cold...but we have a way to make you MELT...

.
.
Wait.

Just wait...

Seriously, wait until you hear Natalie Douglas.
Ever heat up a knife and slice some butter?

Yeah, you get the idea.

The voice.

The charm and charisma.

The hair.

I especially love the hair.

You are going to have SUCH a great time at this show.
TWO NIGHTS ONLY...in our new home at The Long Center for the Performing Arts.
October 29-30. 8:30 pm.

I know it's Halloween and all...so hit the show, then a party.
Hey, come in costume and I'll give you $5 off your ticket!

You DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS SHOW.

Don't take my word for it...check her out at http://www.nataliedouglas.com/

Tickets: 512-453-2287, $37

See you there...and don't worry--we can mop up the puddle of delight she'll turn you into.
xo
Stuart

No comments: