Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Blog is Back!

Hello, Austin Cabaret Theatre friends and fans!
Yes, it has been a while since sharing news, events, and all the delicious cabaret dish with you...and for that, I apologize. It has been a crazy time, a time of changes, but a good time as well. I encourage you to visit the ACT website and check out the upcoming 12th Anniversary Season...no, I can't believe it either. You can download a Season Ticket order form on the "Current Season" page, and all shows are now available for single ticket purchase, too.
What...? What have I been up to...? Well, I've managed to catch up on some of the cabaret "scouting" I have needed to do. Also, I've spent this summer teaching trapeze at the Omega Institute in upstate New York, and am currently doing the same in the Hamptons.
(some of you don't know about my secret "circus" life, although after my last show the proverbial cat is out of the bag...)
I feel very blessed to be doing what I love and I THANK YOU for the support and encouragement. Keep coming out to the Cabaret, my chums--I look forward to seeing you there!
xo
Stuart

No comments: