Friday, April 10, 2009

ANOTHER SEASON DRAWS TO A SPECTACULAR CONCLUSION!

I KNOW that sometimes I sound like a broken record.
I KNOW that I tell you all our shows are fantastic (and, well, they are).
But what YOU may not KNOW is that the upcoming show is truly the one I have been the most excited about all season.
"Why," you ask?
Easy. It's unlike anything we've ever presented.
I'll let their work speak for themselves.
Hit some of the YouTube links to the right.
You'll see what I mean.
And LIVE & IN PERSON is truly unbelievable.
Come on out to the show.
As a special incentive:
IF YOU ORDER YOUR TICKET BEFORE APRIL 18th, I'LL BUY YOUR FIRST COCKTAIL!

Here's the info:

TOXIC AUDIO
April 30-May 1, 2009
8:30 pm (pre-show dinner available at 7:00)
The Mansion at Judges' Hill (MLK & Rio Grande)
Tickets $39
Call Stuart directly: 512-BUY-ACTS

More audio and video at www.toxicaudio.com

I'll see you all at the cabaret...PLEASE help us spread the word!
XOXO
Stuart

No comments: